Personal data of the customer collected
OLYTHE collects and processes the personal data of the Customer for contact him/her as follows:
|Personal data collected
|Full name and email
|Purposes of the processing
|Pre-contractual exchanges, sending newsletters and promotional offers, recontacting the contact after the first meeting, making statistical studies.
|Legitimate interests of OLYTHE within the framework of its commercial activity and prospecting
|Retention and archiving period
|Retention: 3 years from the date of the last order or the last contact from the customer
The compulsory or optional nature of the data collected is indicated at the time of collection by the word “required” or by an asterisk next to the data that must be filled in. The compulsory communication of certain personal data is necessary for OLYTHE to carry out the above-mentioned purposes. The optional data allow OLYTHE to know the Customer better.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data are transmitted to OLYTHE staff in charge of managing the request. Personal data may also be communicated by OLYTHE to its suppliers (notably, for hosting, email service, surveys, newsletters, online payment, carriers), including certain service providers transferring data outside the European Union (applicable guarantees available upon request). If required by law, OLYTHE may transfer data to respond to claims made against it and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings. Except as required by law or court order, OLYTHE will never disclose, assign, rent or transmit personal data collected to third parties except as provided above. Data related to online payments are processed by the payment institutions in charge of the management of the payment.
Rights of the customer on his personal data
The customer has at any time, the following rights on his personal data:
- Right of access: to obtain confirmation of the processing of his/her personal data and information on the processing, it being understood that this information is in any case given in this personal data protection policy;
- Right of rectification: to obtain the rectification of personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure(“right to oblivion”): to obtain the erasure of personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or when the client or employee objects to the processing of his or her personal data.
The right to erasure is not opposable in the cases provided for in article 17.3 of the GDPR. In particular, the client or collaborator acknowledges and accepts that this right is not open to him as long as he wishes to use the platform and benefit from the services subscribed to, these personal data being necessary to OLYTHE for the management of the contract.
- Right to the limitation of processing: to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data, in particular when the client or collaborator disputes the accuracy of the data, when the data retention period has expired but the client or collaborator still needs to retain the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim;
- Right to portability: to obtain the communication of the personal data that the client or collaborator has communicated to OLYTHE in a readable format, or to ask OLYTHE to transmit the personal data that the client or collaborator has communicated to another data controller;
Right to object: to object at any time, on grounds relating to his/her personal situation, to the processing of his/her personal data based on OLYTHE’s legitimate interest, in particular in the event that such objection concerns commercial prospecting, unless OLYTHE has compelling reasons to do so.
- Right to lodge a complaint: to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Processing and Liberties if the client or employee considers that the processing carried out by OLYTHE constitutes a violation of his/her personal data.
- Right to define the directives concerning the fate of his personal data after his death
The customer’s rights on his/her personal data can be exercised at any time with OLYTHE :
- By email at the following address: email@example.com.
- By phone at the following number: +33 (0)4 42 52 62 39
- By post at the following address Olythe SAS, 240 rue Louis de Broglie, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
- On the contact form on the website