The use of the solution also involves the processing of personal data of the collaborators using the application by OLYTHE. This data is processed as a subcontractor on behalf of the customer under the conditions detailed in the contract concluded with OLYTHE. The customer is responsible for the processing of this data and users are invited to contact the customer for information on this processing.
Customer’s personal data collected during the conclusion of the contract
OLYTHE collects and processes personal data about the customer for the conclusion of the contract as follows:
|Purpose of the treatment||Ordering the OCICorp solution||Commercial prospection|
|Personal data collected||Company name, and concerning the legal representative of the Customer and the privileged contact designated by the Customer: title, surname and first name; function; postal address, email address; fixed and/or mobile telephone number.||Idem|
|Purposes of the processing||Pre-contractual exchanges, conclusion of the contract, processing of orders, management of invoicing and payment, communications with the customer for the execution of the contract, after-sales service, management of possible disputes.||Sending newsletters and promotional offers, recontacting the customer after the order, making statistical studies.|
|Legal basis||Execution of the contract
Legal obligations (accounting)
|Legitimate interests of OLYTHE within the framework of its commercial activity and prospecting|
|Retention and archiving period||Retention: duration of the contract
Archiving: 5 years from the date of termination of the contract for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim (statute of limitations).
Invoices: 10 years (legal obligation)
|Retention: duration of the contract
Archiving: 3 years from the date of termination of the contract or the last contact from the customer
The mandatory collecting of certain personal data is necessary for OLYTHE to implement the above-mentioned purposes. The optional data allow OLYTHE to know the Customer better.
Use of the OCICorp platform
OLYTHE collects and processes personal data about collaborators who have an account on the OCICorp platform:
|Purpose of the treatment||Connection to the OCICorp platform||Connection to the infrastructure supporting the OCICorp platform|
|Personal data collected||Name, first name, login details of collaborator and test result||Connection logs|
|Purposes of the processing||Manage the access and use of the Platform by the collaborator (administrator and managers) and the provision of the services, in accordance with the contract signed by the Customer with OLYTHE||Monitor and analyze the traffic of the OLYTHE platform in order to improve it
Manage technical incidents
|Legal basis||Performance of the contract
|Legitimate interests of OLYTHE|
|Retention and archiving period||Retention: 45 days for the test result, duration of the contract for all other data.
Archiving: 5 years from the date of termination of the contract for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim (limitation period
|Retention: duration of the contract
Archiving: no archiving after deletion of the contract
The mandatory or optional nature of the data entry is specified at the time of collecting. The mandatory communication of certain personal data is necessary for OLYTHE to carry out the above-mentioned purposes.
Personal data recipients
Personal data are transmitted to OLYTHE employees in charge of the management of the contracts.
Unless required by law or court order, OLYTHE will never disclose, sell, rent or transmit the personal data collected to third parties. Personal data is hosted on OLYTHE’s servers
Rights of the client or collaborator on his personal data
The customer or collaborator always has the following rights with regard to their personal data:
- Right of access:to obtain confirmation of the processing of their personal data and a certain amount of information on the processing, it being understood that this information is in any case given in this personal data protection policy ;
- Right of rectification: to obtain the rectification of personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure(“right to be forgotten”): to obtain the erasure of personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or when the customer or collaborator objects to the processing of their personal data.
The right to erasure is not enforceable in the cases provided for in Article 17.3 of the GDPR. In particular, the customer or collaborator acknowledges and accepts that this right is not open to him/her as long as he/she wishes to use the platform and benefit from the subscribed services, as these personal data are necessary for OLYTHE to manage the contract.
- Right to the limitation of the processing: to obtain the limitation of the processing of his personal data in particular when the customer or collaborator disputes the accuracy of the data, when the data conservation period has come to an end but the customer or collaborator still needs to keep these personal data for the establishment, the exercise or the defense of a right in justice;
- Right to portability: to obtain the communication of the personal data that the customer or collaborator has communicated to OLYTHE in a readable format, or to ask OLYTHE to transmit the personal data that the customer or collaborator has communicated to another data controller;
- Right to object: to object at any time, on grounds relating to his/her personal situation, to the processing of his/her personal data based on OLYTHE’s legitimate interest, in particular if such objection concerns commercial prospecting, unless OLYTHE has compelling reasons to do so.
- Right to lodge a complaint: to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Processing and Liberties if the customer or collaborator considers that the processing carried out by OLYTHE constitutes a violation of his/her personal data.
- Right to define the directives concerning the fate of his personal data after his death.
The rights of the customer or collaborator on his personal data can be exercised at any time with OLYTHE:
- By email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By phone at the following number: +33 (0)4 42 52 62 39
- By post at the following address Olythe SAS, 240 rue Louis de Broglie, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
- On the contact form on the website